Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!!

Well, I guess 2009 is coming to an end!  This year has had its ups and downs but it definitely has to go down as one of the best for me because it was the year Carson was born!!  I keep thinking back to this day last year - New Year's Eve 2008 - and it was the day I was put in the hospital.  So New Year's Eve last year was not so great.  I was worried and upset and definitely not expecting to be put in the hospital that day.  I ended up staying until January 9th!  That was one long hospital stay that I hope to never have to experience again!  But out of it came the greatest gift and blessing we could have ever received - our beautiful son!  

I am looking forward to a great day today...we are going to the Tigers/UT basketball game at 3.  I love Tigers basketball and know this game is going to be a lot of fun to watch!  We don't have any plans for tonight, will probably just watch a movie and some TV and just relax.  Sounds like a great way to ring in the New Year to me!  

I am looking forward to 2010 and enjoying Carson as he enters toddlerhood!  Hopefully Justin will be able to find a good job in the near future and if not, he will enjoy staying home with Carson for a little longer which is ok too!  Happy New Year to everyone out there!  I hope the new year brings great things for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment