Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Post!

Well, I have finally decided to try blogging!  Carson is growing so fast and doing so many cute things that I want to have a place to write it all down and share with everyone!  

He is now 8.5 months old and currently his favorite thing to do is pull up on everything - the coffee table, couch, our legs, etc.  He is definitely starting to get into EVERYTHING and we probably need to baby proof the house better.  I think he probably weighs around 16 pounds right now...so he's still on the small side but has come very far from where he started!  He is very vocal and loves hearing his voice yell and make noises.  His 2 bottom teeth are in and I think he is starting to work on getting his top teeth.  He is not sleeping through the night, he's usually up at least 1-2 times per night but I am used to it by now!  He pretty much likes all of the foods we have tried with him, we have gotten through all the Stage 1 foods and now have started on Stage 2 foods and I just got him some of the YoBaby yogurt.  He is such a sweet baby boy and we are just loving being his parents!!  Pictures to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment